For Windows user:
1. Select Slide Show > Record Slide Show.
2. Choose from two options:
- Record from Current Slide – to record from a specific slide
- Record from Beginning – to record from the beginning of a presentation
3. When you’re ready, select Record and start speaking.To record from a specific slide, go to it, and then select Record.
There are different ways to manage recordings in your presentation:
Pause – to pause a recording
Stop – to end a recording
Replay – to replay a recording
Save a recording
When you’re done recording, save and share your presentation as a PowerPoint file.
Please make sure you can see the “Speaker” icon at the bottom of each slides and test them by clicking the “Play” icon.
You can always remove the recording by select the “Speaker” icon and press “Delete” key and record the individual slide again.
Once you are happy with the recording:
- Select File.
- Choose Save as PowerPoint file (.pptx)
The above instruction can be found at Microsoft website and for full detail please click: